Clean Cube features
- ISO 5/ Class 100
- Modular hard walled cleanroom
- Customisable construction
- Fully adaptable to suit your process
Clean Cube. A permanent, modular hard walled cleanroom.
The Clean Cube is a bespoke, self-supporting, hard wall cleanroom system and so it can be made at any size. It has several unique design features that we believe make it a stand out product in the modular cleanroom industry.
- Future proof construction. It is built using an extruded aluminium section and so it can be demount-ed, moved and reconfigured if your needs change over time. As it is demount-able it doesn’t need any planning permissions meaning estate department interventions are minimised.
- Plug and Play ceiling. The structural T grid ceiling allows you to move, add or take away fan filter units and lights to suit any changes to your project or regulations.
- Total air control. All systems control the air intake but our unique exhaust grill system allows you to control the air at the exit, allowing you to balance the room. This means you can control the positive pressure and, if required, set a pressure point. (perhaps 30 pascals)
- Material options. The wall panels can be made using any infill material. We use a mixture of glass and aluminium panels as standard but can very easily adapt to suit your process requirements.
Whilst the majority of Clean Cubes are bespoke — made to fit the site and specific process — we also offer two standard models, simply specify your required ISO level.Download Spec Sheet
Clean Cube Case StudiesView All Clean Cube Case Studies
Get a quote
We’ll need to discuss your project in order to provide a quote for a Clean Cube
Alternatively, you can call our team:
📱 + 44 (0)1565 722609
Clean Cube Models
|Footprint||4800mm(L) x 2400mm(W) x 2200mm(H)|
|Gowning room||1120mm(L) x 2400mm(W) x 2200mm(H)|
|Work cabin||3680mm(L) x 2400mm(W) x 2200mm(H)|
|Footprint||2850mm(L) x 2000mm(W) x 2200mm(H)|
|Gowning room||850mm(L) x 2000mm(W) x 2200mm(H)|
|Work cabin||2000mm(L) x 2000mm(W) x 2200mm(H)|
Clean Cube Specifications
All Clean Cubes are supplied with the following components. For more information, please contact us
Filter unit fan
280W, 230vac 50Hz standard
5A, 230vac 50Hz single phase 3 pin plug.
Fan Filter Unit
Full speed 20,000 hrs continuous
Vmax at face
Expected HEPA lifespan
5 years in lab conditions with continuous fan
G4 pleated pre filter
475mm x 370mm.
Expected filter lifespan
Approximately 3 months in lab conditions with continuous fan.